Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice on pricing a PS4 for sale

Options
  • 23-06-2023 6:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 33,034 ✭✭✭✭

Hoping someone could give an idea of what this would be worth.

All in good condition.

ps4 , upgraded hdd to 1tb SSHD

version 1 of psvr

Psvr camera

Psvr gun

2 move controllers

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,661 ✭✭✭El Gato De Negocios

When I sold mine I just sold it to CEX. Go on to the sell section on their website and enter in the details of what you have and they will give you a price. I had toyed with the idea of adverts or a private sale to get a few extra quid but tbh the hassle and dealing with muppets pushed me to CEX. They also have a free collection service via An Post so will pick it up from your house once its boxed and labeled. Had the money in my account after 3 or 4 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,966 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Another shout out for CEX. I too had toyed with the idea of Adverts as I could get more. When I weighed up how the sale was likely to go, I just took it to CEX and was happy with the price given. It wouldn't have been worth the hassle of Adverts.

Advertisement