Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RE: Unpaid train fair and court summons.

Options
  • 22-06-2023 4:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hello, this problem is in relation to one of my friends and i'm wondering if anyone has any knowledge on what to do. My friend has gotten the train twice without paying for a ticket and rightfully so was fined those two times, she has payed the fines in the time period allocated, and thought nothing of it. Come to find she has now been summoned to the courts for said fines, I am at a loss as she has payed both fines, and hasn't done it again. Am I missing a legislation in which it states after 2 fines you can be summoned to court because as far as I am aware you are only summoned if the money is not payed back in the time allocated. Has anybody got any knowledge on this topic.

Comments

Advertisement