Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

St Patrick's university hospital, dublin

Options
  • 22-06-2023 12:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Did anyone notice that St. Patrick's Hospital has had google remove all the google reviews describing the treatment they got at St pats., probably due to the fact that they were scathing in there criticism to the point they had them removed. In short, the treatment my father got there was a disgrace. Before thinking of going to this place, do your research carefully, and I would advise going to the public system as a private patient before being admitted here, at all costs.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

MOD NOTE:

Public reviews tend to attract negative reviews, just the nature of anything to do with public bodies.. OP I understand that you're not happy but instead of deleting I'll just close the thread.. I would hope that anyone in a position to would seek as much detail as possible though..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement