Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Mario RPG

Options
  • 21-06-2023 5:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16,007 ✭✭✭✭

Super Mario RPG is coming to Nintendo Switch!

Wishes can come true – the very first RPG in the Mario series returns with brand new graphics!

Rebuild the Star Road in Super Mario RPG, jumping onto Nintendo Switch 17th November!

"Originally released on Super NES, Super Mario RPG has been overhauled with new graphics! Join Mario, Bowser, Princess Peach, and original characters Mallow and Geno, in an RPG filled with twists, turns and treasure. Mario must team up with his allies to face down a menacing force known as the Smithy Gang in order to recover seven stars and repair the Star Road. Whether you played the original game or have yet to take the journey, you can dive into this Nintendo Switch version of the very first RPG in the Super Mario series! Super Mario RPG launches for Nintendo Switch on 17th November."

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,528 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Looks fantastic.

I bought a japanese copy and swapped out the rom chip for a flashed copy of the US version, runs really well on my region free Snes.

Unfortunately, like a lot of people, I never progressed very far into it, that said I will absolutely be picking this up, and as a physical edition as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,007 ✭✭✭✭sligeach

Some new screenshots on the game's Japanese website.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,007 ✭✭✭✭sligeach

Super Mario RPG introduction video

Japanese overview trailer.

Advertisement