Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old-school or digital business cards?

Options
  • 21-06-2023 2:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭

I've been thinking about getting some business cards printed for the upcoming networking events I'll be attending this autumn. As I was browsing online for design ideas, I stumbled upon something I hadn't considered before - digital business cards. It's funny how things have changed since the last time I looked into this stuff. I must admit, I found some pretty cool features, especially in terms of marketing, sales, and CRM functionalities that would be perfect for my needs. Have any of you already started sharing digital business cards? I'm toying with the idea of having both types - for example, embedding a digital card QR code on a paper card and handing out both versions. I'm guessing there are still plenty of folks who appreciate the charm of an old-fashioned paper card (but I could be wrong). So, does my plan of sharing both make sense, or am I missing out on some common practice here? I'd love to hear your thoughts. 

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭ketchupmessi63

I've been using paper cards, but your post made me look into digital ones. Man, you were right. Some solutions allow you to track interactions with potential clients and then integrate the collected data with your CRM system. The idea of sharing both sounds great to me. In fact, I will most likely do the same soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭scottygee

Glad you think it's a good idea, thanks. I checked some of the best e-business card solutions (at least listed as such in this piece I read) and found one that offers all the features I wanted. Shouldn't take long before I have both batches ready. 

Advertisement