Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone not receiving verification code from Amazon

Options
  • 20-06-2023 12:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi, KDP (Amazon's direct publishing) are using a two-step verification to access accounts. I'm getting the code to my email, but the follow-up to my phone is not coming through. I can't check whether the entire number they have is correct as I can't access the account, but the last three digits (which are displayed) are correct. It's impossible to contact them. Their Amazon Assistant link produces an 'Oops, this page doesn't exist' message. They don't provide an email address, and their international phone number is just responding with 'I'm sorry, but we cannot connect you at this time'. Every other option necessitates logging in! Can anybody suggest a way round this, please? I really need to access the account as it's for a book a group of us have published to raise funds for a campaign to stop building on our local floodplain, so it's not just me this is affecting.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,704 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

What mobile network do you use?

Advertisement