Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Work in PPC. Looking to broaden skillset. Course ideas?

Options
  • 18-06-2023 3:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭

Howdee all. I have been working in PPC for quite a while now, but looking to broaden the skillset. I have thought about an SEO course, but I think the best way to learn SEO is by just doing it, not doing a course. I am reluctant to go back to full time study, but wouldn't mind looking ahead and changing lanes in the world of digital.

An online recognised course is possibly the way to go, if I can manage the workload! Any tips?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭scottygee

From what I get there's no widely-recognized SEO certification as such. In my opinion, Semrush Academy is probably one of the best options because it offers many courses on different SEO topics (and it's also free). And a lot of reading, for example, you can check Neil Patel's blog. 

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭Granadino

Thanks scottygee. Seems to be the best way, to just get stuck in. I need to get involved in a project of some sorts too I think.

Advertisement