Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

4wd Rolling Road

Options
  • 18-06-2023 2:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭

Is there anywhere offering one in the midlands?

Looking to get a dsg 4wd yeti done. Seems to be a bit of debate as to whether a 2wd road would cause damage so would prefer a 4wd one for peace of mind.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 707 ✭✭✭Pops_20

AP Performance in Galway has a 4wd dyno.

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭case_sensitive

Same, I have an Alfa Stelvio I’m looking to get tested, it’s primarily RWD but a 2WD guy in Westmeath said no thanks.

anywhere in Leinster but the closer to Dublin the better.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,546 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Martin Tracey in Westward Engineering is where I done my 4WD stuff over the years.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,390 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Joe Power in TDR Performance in Monasterevin would be worth a shout. Knows VW stuff inside out too.

Advertisement