Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Telestar Digibit Twin Version 2

Options
  • 17-06-2023 2:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

In the off chance, as I cannot find much support online, does anyone here have a Digivut Twin V2 (silver version)?

Mine has worked perfectly for about a year but now drops offline after an hour of being plugged in. I've tried a firmware update but no luck. Admin interface is very basic and no options there to look at.

Just in case anyone has had similar...any ideas how this can be fixed?

Power light stays on but both tuners off and can't ping the device when it fails. Powe off and on brings it back for about an hour.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭BuzzFish

Just to update in case anyone else finds this in search. It was my power line adapters that caused the Telestar Digibit to go offline. Very odd but as I heard they can affect some car chargers I thought it worth disconnecting and digibit has stayed working since.

I only use the power lines in the summer to get wifi to my shed/garden hence the issue only starting recently.

• Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭Gyck

Hey, I've got one - got it up and running since April or there abouts. I haven't had the problem you describe (yet) - wonder if it's overheating? Mine is a little flaky, to say the least. I'm able to get reception on one of the tuners, the other shows 0% signal strength.

Advertisement