Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Timex Ireland

Options
  • 17-06-2023 9:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi, has anyone used the Timex Ireland website? They have some massive discounts, particularly on the navi xl autos which seem almost too good to be true. Just wanted to see if anyone has experienced buying directly from them, cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭Etc

Double post

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,927 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Website looks to be registered to Alibaba.. I would stay clear .

• Registered Users Posts: 21 gratefan35

Yikes, I pulled the trigger….be interesting to see how it pans out…

• Registered Users Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭Treppen

Jesus I was looking at another .ie site and couldn't find the company name until it I find it buried in the terms and conditions for returns , bloody Shein of all places.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 gratefan35

Just a quick update: after pulling the trigger on a Timex automatic I have heard absolutely nothing from the site, no order confirmation, only an email receipt. Their contact form doesn’t work, luckily I paid through PayPal who are now organising a refund

• Advertisement
Advertisement