Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FAI Accessibility Tickets

Options
  • 16-06-2023 10:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭

Evening all. I hope someone can give me some advice. I emailed customer-relations@fai.ie enquiring about accessible tickets for the Man Utd match in the Aviva on 6th August. I got a reply late on Thursday evening to say they only had a few tickets left and that they would need proof of disability. I replied asking if a copy of a disability pass would be ok as the tickets were a surprise for my parents and one of them has a disability pass.

I got another email this evening telling me that they had sent me an invoice for the tickets and that I had to sign in via my account on the FAI website. There were instructions explaining how to retrieve the invoice which I followed with caution. It brought me to a Ticketmaster page. I’m a bit suspicious and haven’t clicked through to payment as it seems a bit odd that they just took my word for the fact one of my parents is disabled.

So after that very long winded post….I’m hoping someone here can tell me if this is normally what happens or if it’s a scam?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,264 Mod ✭✭✭✭artanevilla

All FAI tickets are issued through a ticketmaster portal, you will need an account to get into it.

Advertisement