Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garda Review Magazines

Options
  • 16-06-2023 11:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hello all,

This is Lucy (from Ugly Mugs, though my post here today is not related to Ugly Mugs.)

I am a member of an exciting new social justice project that aims to make more historical policing magazines and handbooks publicly available online.

But I'm really struggling to get copies of the Garda Review magazine, as it was only ever sold to guards.

I'm wondering if any of you good folks know someone who has some old Garda Review magazines hanging around in the attic? I figured it is worth a try!

WANTED: GARDA REVIEW MAGAZINES from 1930s to the present day

Do you have any you could donate to this important social justice project? Or lend (We could scan them in and send you back the originals)? Or sell?

Other policing magazines and guide books are also wanted, but we are having particular trouble finding copies of the Garda Review.

If you have some, I can email you a free courier label, so they can be collected from you or dropped off at a local courier point.

Many Thanks

Lucy

I can be emailed re this at irishpolicehistory@gmail.com

Advertisement