Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

rte player

Options
  • 15-06-2023 10:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭

can anyone tell me why I cant get stuff I want on rte player. for example I was watching "unforgotten" last nigh and realized that I have missed maybe the last season. after the show the announcers said you can watch all seasons on rte player. but when I went to the player there was only the current season (5) on. where am I going wrong??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭gidget

If you go into boxsets at the top on RTÉ Player, Unforgotten will come up & it gives you a dropdown menu from season 1 to 5.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭gubby

There is no box sets on rte player. boxsets on "on Demand" but unforgotten is not in it. *sad face*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭JustJoe7240

• Registered Users Posts: 28,811 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

I think it shows the most recent series as default.

If you scroll down you should see a series button, the other series should be behind that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,862 ✭✭✭gipi

Are you watching rte player on sky? It doesn't have the full range of programmes that the online player does.

• Advertisement

yes I am wathing on sky.. not sure I understand what you mean by "online player" how do I get it!! there is even an add on rte which says you can get all seasons from 1-5 and yet, and yet,!!!! I am so confused. I am on sky Q which I though would give me everything I want. appreciate your reply

So how does one get this "online player"

• Registered Users Posts: 28,811 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭horse7

No matter what I do I can't turn off audio description, also problem with sub titles. I've tried settings, my profile etc, help please.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 patr453

Well. Live in Donegal and my ISP is Derry based. So...can't access the full content of rte player because my isp address shows I'm in the UK but, can't access BBC iPlayer because the say that according to my IP geo location, I'm outside the UK. And there you have it 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 VonRyan

Mod edit: no advertising here, per site rules

Post edited by The Black Oil on

Advertisement