Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WTD: Disc brake frameset for Racing (May consider full build)

Options
  • 15-06-2023 10:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,422 ✭✭✭

So after deciding aero bikes aren't really for me I'm changing my racing frame. Have full groupset and wheels so not really looking for a full build but if price was right I could be.

Looking for something on lighter side or semi-aero, along lines of TCR, Tarmac, supersix evo, not really into full on aero bike.

Usually a size medium/54, looking for stack around 540 and reach around 385.

Anyone have anything out there they are looking to shift?

Budget up to around 3k for the right frame, if it was in great condition and particularly nice I could go over a bit.

Cheers, Joe

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,831 ✭✭✭fat bloke

Jeez, you'll get a supersix evo (non hm) in a full build for your 3k. Definitely a few of em in 54 on Donedeal last time I looked.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,422 ✭✭✭joey100

Cheers Fat Bloke, it's the usual, was loads of them the last while but when you go looking there's none. One on adverts but nothing my size with discs on Donedeal.

I see you asking alright yeah :)

Few nice 54 BMCs around your budget.

If you could sell a kidney, this is the deal of the century. Must be a 12 grand bike new and this is in fact basically new. I know the lad selling it as well and it's 100% kosher.

https://www.donedeal.ie/bicycles-for-sale/pinarello-dogma-f12/34355221

Haha, yeah I know Derek, not sure I could bring myself to race it tho, too nice! I have one at home that's my nice weather bike so 2 might be overkill!

Got sorted with a lovely TCR SL. No longer on the lookout.

• Advertisement

Ah yes. Out Blesso direction? Crackin choice. - Green or black?!! 😁

Haha, your as bad as me for watching donedeal and adverts! The green one, older model but probably prefer the colour.

Beautiful bikes. I'm a massive TCR fan. Seller is in our club as well. I was disappointed when I saw them up for sale and saw they were M and not M/L cos I'd have had one for meself.

Best of luck with it.

Advertisement