Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FS: '06 Claud Butler Pagan & size 24 kids bike

Options
  • 13-06-2023 1:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,924 ✭✭✭

'06 Claud Blutler Pagan

I bought this bike new, commuted on it for a number of years, and then it was left idle until about 3 years ago.

I stripped the frame, cleaned and rebuilt, as well as stripping each of the components (derailleurs, shifters, bb, wheel bearings, freewheel). At that stage I also replaced chain, cables, grips, tyres and tubes. There's probably photos on the "Today I did Something..." thread

Its running Shimano Acera 3x7

Mechanical disk brakes, but with bosses for rim brakes.

Size L (I'm 6'1", my some is 5'10", and it fitted him with the saddle dropped)

Mechanically it's sound, but it has all the marks you'd expect from a commuting bike of its age, as well as being a teenager's bike for the last 2 years.

Price €200

Kids 24" Bike

Rapid Pro Cycle 24

Generic kids bike, bought from donedeal, knowing my youngest fella would outgrow it relatively quickly. Bit rough (used mainly for spinning around the estate etc with mates, so treated like most kids bikes) but again, mechanically sound.

Price €50

Post edited by magicbastarder on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,924 ✭✭✭cletus

Advertised elsewhere

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement