Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for women's cotton cardigan

Options
  • 12-06-2023 10:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭

I'm looking for a long sleeved cotton cardigan. Something like the picture attached. A fine knit cardigan. I am looking for cotton.

Dunnes used to have them but I couldn't find them in the shop or online. The cardis in Dunnes is now viscose fabric.

I checked on other online shops like

H and M

New look

Next

Asos

Whatever I could think off really.

The fabric composition of all I saw online was

- polyester

- viscose

- acrylic

Any cotton cardigans I found online was an open weave design and that's not what I am looking for.

I found this on next but it's a blend of polyester and something else.

I am looking for a similar style to this but with cotton.

Any idea where I can find a cotton cardigan?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭glitterIsland

I am still looking for a cotton cardi that is nowhere to be found anywhere.

The only cardigan in a natural fibre that I can find is Merino.

Post edited by glitterIsland on

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

M&S have cotton cardigans, but not in the style you're looking for right now - they're all textured and/or short sleeved. I think you're in the wrong season, unfortunately. Maybe closer to autumn they'll be back.

There's a few cotton cardis in M&S and Dunnes and Next but they are all short sleeved and also there's a lot of crochet pieces with holes too.

There's plenty of long sleeved cardis available but they are all synthetic fibres. The closest thing I could find to a natural fiber is a merino cardigan. I think I will chance my arm with a merino cardigan and hope for the best.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭hollypink

White Stuff do organic cotton cardigans, not quite the same style as your pic though. Mcelhinneys stock them, you'll probably find them in smaller boutiques as well.

Thank you so much. I checked it out already. I searched high and low all over the net on Irish web shops and also in Dunnes and pennies but I couldn't find what I was looking for. You found it. Thank you so much.

• Advertisement

Not a cotton cardigan but I bought a wool one instead because wool is a natural fiber.

Advertisement