Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Child seat (thule yepp) and carrier (steco heavy duty)

Options
  • 12-06-2023 8:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭

Child seat with hardly any use unfortunately, looking around online and these seem to be around €150 quid.

Thule Yepp Maxi. Carrier mounted, not frame mounted.

Asking €70.

Also carrier. This is very heavy. My recollection when I bought was that this was the only one I could find with the ISO safety standard to actually carry a child seat. There are much lighter ones but all had a disclaimer saying can't be used to carry a child..... It's designed to work with the Thule seat.

Asking €25 quid.

I bought both of these in person in the Dutch bike shop back when it was based in D14, would normally buy most things online and have the email receipt but don't for these. Bought new by me about 4 years ago and hardly ever used

Based around central Dublin and not willing to post, collection or arrange to meet up within reason in Dublin City or close by.

Thanks

Advertisement