Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Enigma Combo Box

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,540 ✭✭✭Gerry Wicklow

All three only have single satellite tuners so you could not record 2 satellite channels at the same time. Also the first two are customer returns (B-Ware) which begs the question why.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,679 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

ZGemma H7S still available? Very popular box here (I have one myself) and does the job. Mine though has a failed satellite tuner but because I only watch FTA TV rarely it's still ok for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 DukesDad

Did you make a choice of those 3? I’m in the market for the same at the moment(Enigma FTA/COMBO box)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,507 ✭✭✭✭dxhound2005

There is a new version of the Octagon SF8008, the Supreme, on sale in Germany since around January 2024. But not a Combo box. It can accommodate a M2 type SSD for recordings and storage. Which may be a first in satellite receivers?

https://www.world-of-satellite.co.uk/octagon-sf8008-supreme-twin-dvb-s2x

Advertisement