Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Kept Secret 2023

Options
  • 11-06-2023 3:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭

Any other Irish heads here? Unbelievable set up outside Tilburg in the Netherlands. Chemical Brothers, Lankum, Aphex Twin, Royksopp the big names for us. Splashed out on the Safari Hotel room. Giraffes and Zebras at our back door and 30 degrees non-stop sunshine. Big lake at the main stage where you can swim around to the headliners!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,523 ✭✭✭dasdog

The way Aphex drip fed the gigs announcements I got tickets to Bristol and London but would have gone to this instead of London but for timing. I've a soft spot for middle Netherlands. Lankum are on another planet these days, enjoy.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,423 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Hey dasdog just bought a Field Day ticket, so maybe we'll have a meet up. Was watching clips from Sweden there and went Fcuk it and got the expensive tier 6 ticket, but his new visuals look amazing.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,523 ✭✭✭dasdog

Nice one BD. Going over by myself. I'll drop you a DM when it approaches. Staying in Hammersmith.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,423 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Someone upped the full set from BKS. :)

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

Aw amazing! Looking forward to that later once my head is back to normal. He played a good few 'regular' Aphex Twin tracks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭Dreamweapon

Are those his balls in the cube at the start? Or some fanboy's with the logo tattooed on them?

Big on the all mouth and trousers scene

Advertisement