Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soul Radio Stations

Options
  • 09-06-2023 10:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭

Just wondering what stations do you listen too for your soul sounds?

As I use Internet radio the choice is obviously huge.

My choice is RSR, Retro Soul Radio & Soul Central Radio.

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,821 Mod ✭✭✭✭iamstop

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭jonnreeks

I have RSR on now,

It’s Saturday, and here’s what’s goin’ on at London’s No.1 Soul Music Station

Ray Saber kicks off your Saturday afternoon with the “Jump up Sessions” between 2pm – 4pm UK Time. Ray creates his own unique vibe with classic soul and dance tracks to get your body moving in directions that you never thought possible. Make sure you are tuned in for a rather groovy 2 hours!

The Retro Soul Radio More Music Mix for 2 hours from 4pm – 6pm. It’s a real roller-coaster ride of great music from the RSR Vaults. Make sure you’re locked in from 4pm UK time

Dave Simons is in Studio 1 from 6pm UK time to bring you this week’s ‘Saturday Soul Sequence’. Dave has a truly great show lined up for you with a fine selection of classic soul, 70’s and 80’s disco grooves plus some selected soul cuts on the kickback session through til 8pm.

Clive Phillips Soul Fusion Rewind for you from 8pm & 10pm. Clive will be delving into the RSR Record Library and hand picking the finest selection of Soul, Funk & Disco classics that are just perfect for your Saturday night. Listen out at 9pm for the 70’s Grooves for a trip back in your mind to those memorable years of an unforgettable decade of soul music.

Neil Winter is back live in the RSR Studio with the “Retro Soul & Funk Show” and will be unlocking the doors to the vinyl vault, and lifting the lid on the Soul Box at 10pm for some classic soul 45's. There’s double bubble after midnight and it’s a late one as Neil keeps you company on the lock-in til 1am.

Advertisement