Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 Cannot verify the licence

Options
  • 08-06-2023 1:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭

So my daughter suddenly cant use any of her apps, SKY, YouTube etc. they all have a lock symbol on them and when you try it saya "cannot use the content - Cannot connect to the server to renew the licence"

She has an internet connection but have deleted and reconnected, even tried mobile without luck, I've renewed the licences and that all goes ok, but still the lock sign on the apps.

Tried my own profile on there, same issue and really stumped at this stage - anyone got any ideas please ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭BaronVon

I'm the same, just thought it was me.....

You can try restarting your modem and router, that's supposedly the fix if restoring the licences doesn't work.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,965 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

Did you try and manually restore the licenses

https://www.playstation.com/en-ie/support/games/restore-licences-playstation/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭beer enigma

Tried a restart initially and didn't work, I then manually changed the IP on the PS4 and restarted the router again and all licences working again

Thanks for the help

Advertisement