Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love Island 2023 (Summer edition)

Options
  • 07-06-2023 10:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,340 ✭✭✭✭

Another season of Love Island back again.

A bit meh so far. Hoping for some bombshells already

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭deisemum

It usually takes me a few days to remember all the names and for the show to liven up.

It's plenty live already! It looks like the people they've put in this time are "less inhibited" to put it kindly. Bit of a freak show this time.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,340 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

plenty of shifting going on at least

Well these two new birds are the hottest girls in the villa anyway. They might actually turn heads

That one tyrique is with is a proper moany cee you next tuesday

• Advertisement

Recoupling this evening. Two girls left standing. Islanders must choose between them for 1 to stay.

A nice girl who is genuinely well liked by all but hasn't found an interest on the island

Versus

The aforementioned moany cubt with a permanent resting bitxh face from my previous post.

We all know who is getting saved

I'm fed up of the Mollie show.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,813 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

Mehdi is clearly bent. Will that be a plot twist at some point?

Just when she was finally gone, it looks like they are bringing her stright back in. She's going to win, despite the fact that she is disliked. They'll find a way....

After being voted out, he says he's mad to plough Whitney in Paris after the show

• Advertisement

That was always the rumour once she was dumped from the villa. She's worked for the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,813 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

The smug face on Molly would make you sick

Good man Tyrique. Put the boot in big time.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,034 ✭✭✭KrustyUCC

very tame Movie Night

Shame Tyrique took Ella back so quickly over past few days

Jess and Sammy going to be interesting viewing later on

• Registered Users Posts: 1 dos15

Happy Scott was kept in.

Same. Scott is a bit of craic. Nice for himself and his new bird to get a chance.

I know she can't help it, but Ella's permanent resting bitch face is annoying. Also raging tyrique took her back. At all.

Catherine gone unsurprising. She wasn't well liked by the public at all.

I'd like Mitch to win. He just seems like a bit of a laugh. His movie night was funny.

• Registered Users, Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,176 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nigel Fairservice

Glad Catherine is gone. Horrible person and her treatment of Scott was terrible. Surprised Leah got caught up in that too. She seemed nice. Girls all seemed to think Catherine and Leah's treatment of Scott was ok. Thought it was funny Elom was going on about getting to know other girls and then gets dumped that evening.

I'm delighted Catherine was voted out and thoroughly enjoyed seeing how shocked she was, she really struggled to believe she was in the bottom. She was an absolute bitch the way she treated Scott. Also delighted to see the other wagon Leah out too, she has been a bitch to Scott on movie night telling him none of the other women who came in wanted him while at the same time showing it was the most boring drip Amber who spread that lie.

Abi is showing her bunny boiler side and I hope Mitch continues to stand up to her. Ty is the biggest game player in there and chief manipulator. He's been shown to egg on the lads plus he's also the one who has been manipulating the sheep against Scott. Toby has him well coached.

The double dumping of Catherine/Elom and Leah/Montel plus Jess/Sammy and Ouzy/Kady being voted lower than Scott and Amber has totally messed with the heads of the rest of them. Only Kady said what was going through their minds but they shut her down for now. I don't think they've figured out it's because so many of them have been bullying Scott and the public are not happy with their behaviour.

Live final on tonight. I havent watched any of the last 2 weeks really. They were all so boring. At least Mitch "tried" to spice it up a bit but he came across wrong.

• Advertisement

Well delighted those 2 couples arent going to win.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Pringle queen

So glad neither of these couples won.. very hard to anything to like about Ella.

Well the most likable girl won. So at least that's something

Ty and Ella were not happy coming third, I'm glad Jess won.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,058 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

All Star Summer Games is Starting

• Registered Users Posts: 85,058 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

"All Stars" starting Monday

Advertisement