Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish motorcycling podcast

Options
  • 07-06-2023 7:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Following a conversation a few nights back, in the garage with drinks, my buddy John Mc asked was there any Irish Motorcycle/Biker podcast. This led to what subjects would be worth doing, and who would be a good interview.

The next day, he was back on about it, thinking, would he or we think about doing something for the craic.

So my question is, who in Irish biking life as such, would people like to hear about/from.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭GavPJ

Any of the Irish racers. Short circuit or roads, motocross enduro etc.

PJ Gallagher loves his bikes.

Phil Cawley.

Anyone that has suffered life changing injuries from bikes.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,912 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Plenty of scope for who to interview:

Oisin Hughes, Eric Dalton

Also advice for newbies wanting to get into biking. Even so much as interviewing Garda - if they are allowed?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

Shed for bikers have a podcast. They interviewed Eric Dalton recently. I'd say there's good scope to do a well planned podcast here, but it'd need to offer something individually Irish, not the same auld shite and discuss stuff that's progressive... allot of them seem to just go on about the same stuff...

What do you listen to yourselves?

• Registered Users Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Hocus Focus

Where do you find that podcast? Maybe my searching skillsare not up to scratch!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

• Advertisement
Advertisement