Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which ebike? Kuma or Lovelec

Options
  • 07-06-2023 4:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

Hi all

I hope I am posting this to the correct place!

I am looking to buy an ebike and have narrowed it down to two.

I really can't tell the pros and cons of some of the stats between the two (motor, brakes etc).

I'd love if someone more knowledgeable than me could give me their tuppence worth on which bike they think is best?

Similar price and can buy either in a local bike shop.

Thanks.

Answers

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 48,540 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

first question - will you be buying online or from a bike shop? if buying online, what are the product support options?

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Pepsicass

I'll be buying either one from a bike shop, did have a look at prices online but, as you say, want the support/service of being able to go back to a shop.

I just don't know enough to be able to choose between these two bikes so would be really grateful if someone could advise!

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,271 ✭✭✭✭fits

The Kuma is probably more established with the bafang motor. The other bike has more torque if you need that. I’d pick the first one on looks anyway.

Advertisement