Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about new company.

Options
  • 06-06-2023 7:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭

Hi folks. I have nothing to do with business or economics, but eventually looking for an advice.

There is international company (Scandinavian company) providing online business through the world, and agents selling their stuff , receives certain money rewards ( wages or interest on sold items) to their online account within company.

So to acces that money, company asks for business account.

If I am working officially in regular retail work, how can I open business account, officially ? As that Scandinavian company don't want deal with tax and stuff, so them want their representative sort their own tax , and what kind company (or maybe self employed? ) best is to set up ? In order that that income won't affect my current work taxes ...

Sorry, might have to explain better ?

Advertisement