Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reddit is cr@p

Options
  • 06-06-2023 9:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭
    Darth Randomer

The reddit mobile app is also disparaged.

https://youtu.be/JqL-G3GFqRU

In it's heyday reddit had an I had an account for 2 years but the moderation is very limiting:

Louis Rossmann gives reddit the bird.

Have / Did you got an account on reddit?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,296 ✭✭✭CPTM

I have fairly low expectations of social media at the moment. So I scroll and sometimes find something amusing particularly on the r/ireland page. But I do think people can grow out of it after a while. Maybe you're ready to move on as well? It's a bit like watching cartoons on the telly. They're great for a period of your life and even to flick back into the odd time, but then it's time to move on and find something more intellectually stimulating.

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Str8outtaWuhan

When Reddit gave in to political and economic pressure I left it. There was some serious fun and dodgy shite in early days but now it's modded worse than this place .

Advertisement