Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IPTV Player for Windows

Options
  • 05-06-2023 8:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭

Hi

I'm after your opinions folks, What is the best (free) windows software for playing IPTV? I presently use VLC but the playlist is shocking, I can't get Kodi to work as the IPTV simple client keeps crashing. I also don't have a username/password/announce URL to sign in to IPTV Smarters Pro.

What I'm After:

IPTV player that can categorise streams, and have a good interface, PVR and EPG

I know, I know, I'm asking a lot so as close as I can get to that I'll be happy with.

**********I don't need streams so please don't pm me with your services ************************

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 SonicJ

I would recommend MyIPTV Player. You can find it in the app store for windows as I am unable to post links yet. I think it fits most of your requirements except maybe the categorize streams. However, most streams I have seen are already categorized.

This was my main player on a windows computer for IPTV but then I started using TiviMate on Memu emulator. Works great.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,511 Mod ✭✭✭✭icdg

Mod note:

The OP is asking only for player software and has explicitly said they don’t want links to streams.

I can let the thread proceed on that basis. Player software in itself is fine provided there’s no links to pirated content being provided.

I will have to close the thread if people discuss where to obtain pirated content.

Advertisement