Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hue Lily Alternatives

Options
  • 05-06-2023 6:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭

Anybody have a recommendation for the above?? I saw the innr ones on Amazon not sure what they're like with mixed reviews

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Nelbert

Never been a fan of the idea of smart light fittings (as opposed to bulb). Would it not be better to find some similar light fittings and put some smart bulbs in them?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,684 ✭✭✭ablelocks

if i ever get around to it, that's what i'll be doing. the prices for hue outdoor are extortionate.

govee on amazon are a cheaper alternative, but don't have the same range of outdoor lights yet

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭Bussywussy

Thanks for the info, the govee floodlights are quite cheap in fairness,all I want them for is the back wall at end of garden so maybe range is important, I might test the range with a hue lamp plugged down the shed, if the hue is out of range these deffo will

• Registered Users Posts: 4,684 ✭✭✭ablelocks

Govee Flood Lights Outdoor 4 Pack, €78ish

2 pack is €39

Advertisement