Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you like the song La Rue - Gazo?

Options
  • 05-06-2023 7:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi, has anyone here heard the song La Rue by Gazo and Damso. It is currently at number one on the Billboard charts in France. How do you feel about this newly released song? Let's share together?

Me first: The lyrics and melody of this song are very good, exactly the style of rap - hip hop that I love.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 danigavi

I think La Rue - Gazo ft Damso is a Rap - Hip Hop song that has a unique melody and performance style. The lyrics focus on the harsh realities of life on the street, with the artists reflecting on their experiences and struggles as well as their observations of those around them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 hoodselina44

I listened to the song La Rue - Gazo and Damso on tonuri de apel gratis and I felt it was very good. Even though I'm not a fan of Rap - Hip Hop music.

Advertisement