Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GP in Clondalkin area

Options
  • 03-06-2023 6:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone can recommend a GP in Clondalkin area where you might be able to get an appointment in less than 2 weeks? my old, brilliant doctor (Olinger) sadly retired and his surgery was transferred to Village Medical/Centric Health who are not great in all honesty. Whenever I ring up I've never got an appointment the same week. I needed to see GP this week and was offered 14th of June as next appointment. Olinger used to have an afternoon a week where you could just rock up, wait your turn and eventually be seen, but this seems out of fashion since covid and booking everything.

I ended up using webdoctor this morning because I needed a prescription and a sick cert for work and couldn't wait til June 14th, but I'd like a regular GP if possible just for continuity of care.

Advertisement