Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from Schofield thread for no good reason

Options
  • 03-06-2023 5:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,323 ✭✭✭✭

I was banned by Beasty off the Philip Schofield thread.

i have messaged him back and forth since he banned me.

for what it’s worth - i am saying there are allegations online re Schofield. On Google.

They are not my personal opinion or views. That’s all.

I will state this on the thread for complete clarity if it would help. I don’t know why I was banned ?? If it was that I left out “allegedly” I am happy to make that known and clear.

Post edited by Beasty on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,323 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

No contact since yest afternoon.

can I re enter the thread and comment so?

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,544 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

You made potentially defamatory comments

No you cannot "re-enter" the thread

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,544 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Just to add you were threadbanned in the first message you received from me. There was no "then" involved

Subsequent to me issuing the threadban you did post in the thread seeking advice from me on how to complain about an Admin. I did not sanction that off topic breach of threadban though, but did delete it

Advertisement