Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PC & Mac games boxes

Options
  • 01-06-2023 3:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭

I've been clearing out STUFF and came across dozens of empty boxes of all the PC and Mac games my kids had bought and played a couple of decades ago. About half of them have all the manuals in them, the rest are empty. Only four have the original disks.

I have been told that — like vintage toys — games are more valuable with the original boxes, which most people throw away. I have no idea if the empty boxes are any use to people who now only have the CD, and I was going to ask Other Realms, but since they closed, can anyone here answer the question?

Failing that they all go in the skip 😱 as I'm out of space. The four which appear complete are

King's Quest III To Heir is Human (4×3½″ disks :-)

Lemmings for the Mac (CD)

Afterlife (CD only, no box)

Half-Life 2 (CD)

Post edited by Optimus Prime on

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement