Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moderator for 308

Options
  • 30-05-2023 8:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

Hi all

Anyone know if the Reflex T8 are still being made if so where could I buy one. I know Jackson rifles sold them years ago I emailed them a few days ago but got no reply.

If not could anyone recommend a good moderator for a 308 weight isn't an issue as the rifles heavy enough already 🤣

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭alanmc

I have a Wildcat Predator 8. Quite like it. Had a T8 on my old Tikka and the Pred 8 is, maybe not as quiet, but IMO almost as good.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭RD88

Thanks for that ya I always thought the T8 was the best of the lot to be honest for me anyway. Have a T8 on the 223 here and a friend has a hausken on his 223 T8 is definitely the quietest not by much but it is.

Is the wildcat Strippable for cleaning.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭alanmc

The wildcat is completely modular. Strips right down.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Gazlam

I'm a big fan of Hausken. Really does the job. Strips down, easy to clean. I usually open it and throw it in the dishwasher.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭RD88

A strippable moderator would be handy where did you buy your wildcat as I say I've seen hausken and t8 side by side and the t8 had the edge for me anyway but my friends didn't have the mesh inside I do know the mesh makes a difference 2 I have at the minute on the rifle an ase utra jetz compact it's doing the job but is like something a bit quieter

• Advertisement
Advertisement