Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap Storage Dublin

Options
  • 29-05-2023 5:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Does anyone have any ideas. Where would I find cheap storage in dublin as I am going away for a year. I literally have two suitcases that I need to store someplace at a reasonable cost.

Post edited by Beasty on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,856 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

There are lockers at Dublin airport, main bus stations and train stations. Loads of private companies do storage too.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭JoChervil

I just researched it, so for small space Nesta has 1 square feet storage for I think 40 euro per month. I haven't used it yet. But maybe there are other cheaper places. After checking prices they are now stalking me, so very likely there is a room for negotiations.

At the airport you will pay fortune.

Advertisement