Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upton Meadow Kilmuckridge

Options
  • 28-05-2023 9:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭

Hi guys,

I was just looking for peoples general opinion of the village itself and this new build... just went sale agreed on a place here! I'm from a neighbouring county, but not too familiar with the area! Visited last weekend, instinct kicked in and I felt its a lovely little village, nice little buzz, nice eateries with an amazing beach and I just went for it. There appears to be fibre broadband?

Tell me my instinct wasnt wrong!! :)

Comments

kilmuckridge is a sound spot in fairness

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Combo.

Hi Undertow

I bought a house here also, reach out & say hey directly if you wish 🙂

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Ras23

Hello everyone!

we bought a house as well and looking forward to be a part of the community in Kilmuckridge. Seems like a very lovely spot.

My question regarding broadband please: All broadband providers we call are saying they cannot find a eircode in their system, so they are not able to install broadband. The eircode office says the eircode is activated since May. Very frustrating... did anyone find a solution to install Broadband ?

Try use a switching site such as switcher.ie or bonkers.ie

I grabbed a random eircode from the finder for that estate and it worked okay on those sites but as you say it shows as nothing on Vodafone, eir etc.

also it appears you’re looking at max speed of 100mbps!

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭capefear

Hi Guys

Moving to the area next week and just wondering did you manage to get BB sorted. I assume eir is in the area.

TIA

• Advertisement
Advertisement