Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I get a deal/sale on an android phone?

Options
  • 26-05-2023 8:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭

My phone broke and I am currently using an older and also broken phone. I need to get a new phone.

I'm looking to get a deal on a phone. I browsed on Amazon Germany and Amazon France and on refurbished.ie and Amazon Spain and Portugal too to see if there was any sale on a phone.

I really know what I am looking for. Phones over the past few years were Huawei and I would like to avoid that from now.

I would like a good camera.

I was looking at

Xiaomi mi 10t pro,

Poco x5,

Oppo Reno 4 pro,

Real me 10 pro plus,

I actually have no idea what to go for. My budget is around 240 to 280 euro but I would be willing to stretch a little further if I found a phone. I would like to keep it on the lower side.

Have no idea what to get.

The main function is a good camera. I will need it for other purposes too like internet and hotspot.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,767 ✭✭✭DopeTech

Pixel 6a from Vodafone. Use a sim from another network to get it for €249. It’s unlocked

Advertisement