Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Permanent TSB online portal (Open 24) for previous Ulster bank mortgage customers

Options
  • 26-05-2023 10:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I've raised the issue multiple times now with Perm TSB - previous Ulster bank mortgage customers cannot see their mortgage balance online, and you have to ring up every time to find out your balance. This is very frustrating, and when I asked if this would be facilitated in the future i.e. the balance will be shown, I received no commitment or timeframe. Seems like a reasonable ask to see my balance online - or are my expectations unfair?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 847 ✭✭✭timetogo1

I can see my UB mortgage amount in the ptsb app and site. I opened a current account with them though. I don't know if that has anything to do with it

Advertisement