Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Husqvarna 310 Docking problems Base station Circuit Board troubleshooting

Options
  • 25-05-2023 11:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Husqvarna 310 base station docking problem, Husqvarna 310 is not docking- it goes up close to the base to the left and right ,travels close but eventually runs of battery and stops. I thought it was antenna problem under base station , but I now think it is due to circuit board in base station.

Any experts on husvarna 300 series out there?

Here is my problem and the steps I took to trouble shoot, and why I think it is circuit board.

My Husqvarna 310 will not dock as per above.

1) I swapped out the base station with another base station and it docked properly which leads me to believe it is the base station.

2) I checked power from Transformer, and am getting 28V

3) I have continuity on the 2 antenna cables under the base station

4) I have 28V going in at the connector in the circuit pcb board.

5) I have 26 volts between the spade connectors left and right boundary

5) I have 4.2 V between right spade connector (negative) and the guide spade

6)Robotic mower services channel on utube says the voltage should be 28V and 4.5V respectively , however , on the base station that it docks properly , the voltage is 26V and 4V respectively, so I don't think it is a voltage problem.

7) When I swap out the circuit board on base station, it docks properly.

8)I created a new loop signal as part of testing process, the guide wire is set to zero mins and I use the test guide wire facility to check the guide wire to base station docking facility.

All this would point to circuit board.

However, before I take it back to dealer, would anybody have any other ideas of what it could be? Thanks

Post edited by AilbeL200 on

Advertisement