Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buy new build in Kilkarbery Grange right beside Corkagh Park Clondalkin

Options
  • 24-05-2023 7:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi Guys,

I am looking for buying a new property in dublin postcode and price should be around 400-420 (I know my demands are high). And guess what I got it in a new housing build supported by the government in Killarbery grange(1000 new houses), it's just beside Famous corkgach park.

I talked to separate neighbors and they seems happy there, But i am pretty concerned about the surrounding estates like Deansrath, Cherrywood, Kilmahuddrick, Neilstown and Bawnogue. Because people are saying that these are not nice areas to live in. Apart from that in the back side of the estates, there are few teenage activities like throwing stones in windows, eggs, and putting fire in bins. But I believe these are common in any new build in the south or southwest Dublin, and it would go when all people will start living there.

I know if I leave this property then I wouldn't be able to buy a property in Dublin or nearby, but a the same time I am concerned to raise my child aswell.

Can you please leave your valuable suggestions here, should i buy or not? What do you think guys?

Waiting for your answers.

Thanks

Advertisement