Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

buying pool/snooker cue from uk

Options
  • 24-05-2023 6:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭

anybody any experience in buying snooker/pool cue from the bing online sellers from the uk, how did vat and import duties work, and any recommendations regarding suppliers.?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,272 ✭✭✭AllForIt

https://www.boards.ie/categories/online-buying-auctions There's a sticky in this forum about the vat etc you might want to check out.

I'm looking for a new cue myself as a new pool club has recently opened in my locale. Has a snooker table too but only one.

I was in Sports Direct yesterday and saw they have BCE cues, they had a 3 piece snooker cue for €60 reduced from €90.

• Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭unit 1

So eventually I found something I liked on ebay, and purchased using their global shipping program (takes care of customs) Went smoothly and saved €60 on closest I could find in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,272 ✭✭✭AllForIt

oh cool what did you get?

Advertisement