Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leather deboss in Dublin

Options
  • 24-05-2023 1:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Anyone knows a place offering leather deboss service. I want to have initials deboss on a leather wallet for a gift.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 dandylahma

Hi, is it just simply having a name stamped onto the leather? I work in leather and have a set of letters, they're nothing too fancy looking just standard font but do a nice job, each letter about 8mm in height. Alternatively letters could be carved in using swivel knife and depending on the current finish on the wallet an antiquing gel can be added to bring them out even more. However this is done freehand so not as neat as using the stamps. If I can be of help get in touch. either way it be a quick job and if there's somewhere convenient to me to do it for you I'm happy to help without much charge, probably just look to cover travel cost to be honest.

Advertisement