Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any suggestions where i can get ortho home defense or alternatives.

Options
  • 23-05-2023 1:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭

any suggestions where i can get ortho home defense or alternatives to it?

I can only see it on american amazon. Misses said she seen people use it online and that it stopped flies and other flying insects come in for months.

We have a large garden and have at least 20 flies in the house every night as we leave the door open for the dogs to go in and out when the weather is nice.

https://imgur.com/si08qQQ

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,436 ✭✭✭✭Alun

Looking at the description for that stuff it is only for crawling insects .. ants, cockroaches, spiders, beetles etc. It'll have no effect on flies. Plus being from the US probably contains all kinds of nasty chemicals in it that are forbidden in the EU.

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭grimeire

people online saying it stops everything or at least thats what the wife says. I find it hard to believe myself but Ill try anything to stop the flies.

Spend an hour every evening killing them.

Advertisement