Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir router not loading photos/videos on my phone

Options
  • 21-05-2023 8:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

My eir wifi router has huge problems loading any photos or videos on my phone, particularly on the twitter app for some reason but also on reddit and intermittently with YouTube. This is not a problem at all on my laptop where everything works really fast. Does anyone know if there is any particular change to the DNS I can make on my phone that might rectify this? Or if it might be a different issue?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭DopeTech

Do they load ok on mobile data?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 TheBaldyRef

Having the same problem here and it's ok with the phone data. If you leave it on the broadband long enough the pictures and videos load eventually but like on Twitter if you update the feed the new pics won't load. We recently upgraded our efibre from going through the phone line to directly into the house.

Advertisement