Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RSA Clerical Officer 2023 Ballina & Loughrea

Options
  • 21-05-2023 2:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi has anyone had a response to this recruitment campaign? It closed at the end of March 2023 and I haven't heard a thing. Thanks for any information.

Answers

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭irishlady29

No not a word. Wonder what the delay is

• Registered Users Posts: 11 AggieCRudd

Txs for letting me know. I emailed a month ago and they said they were short-listing candidates, ridiculous how long it's taking though.

Gosh, hard to believe it would take that long unless they are out sourcing the shortlisting process

• Registered Users Posts: 3 chuckys_daughter

Hi Folks

I applied for both temporary AND permanent in BALLINA.

Had TEMP interview second week of May

... continuing

Got interview result today. Not in top 20 so not optimistic :-(

Also notified today that I am still in the running for the PERMANENT role (again, Ballina).

Need to brush up on my interview answers in case I get called for PERMANENT interview.

Hope this helps.

• Advertisement

Thank you so much for feedback. Looks like they may have been dealing with temp campaign first. Well done on getting called for interview and best of luck with permanent job 🤞

Hang in there!

Best of luck to you too 👍

Hi again got an email to say I have been shortlisted to Band 2. Does anyone know what Band 2 is? Thanks again for any info.

Any ideas of whats happening with this campaign. Strange how there has been no movement. I contacted them awhile ago and 3 weeks later I got a reply with no information! Not very encouraging as a potential employer

Hi haven't heard anything at all I just assumed they hadn't started interviews with Band 2 yet. Do you know what band you are in?

• Advertisement

Band one. It's so strange considering the closing date was mid April

Advertisement