Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gomo double billing me

Options
  • 20-05-2023 6:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,941 ✭✭✭

I have been with gomo past few years and I pay for myself and two family members monthly all tied to my account.

My other son has a separate account as Gomo won't allow more than three sims on the one accont (mine)

I pay my other sons separate account and last Christmas he noticed there were to sim linked to his account even though he never had a second sim. He also established he was being billed for two sims. He flagged it and he received a message to say the 2nd sim is now erased from his account

So now 5 months later his billing still shows he owes 5 months billing for two sims which is crazy sndno way am I paying.

I messaged them on their contact us feature this morning and still no reply.

I'm extremely angry over this and I wil close all my accounts for Gomo and move Monday if this is not resolved ASAP.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭mondeoman72

I had an issue with closing my friends gomo account after he died. I rang their complaint resolution line and once I explained, the lady sorted it immediately. Online chat were pure dopes though

Try calling them on this.

If after this point, we are unable to resolve your issue or you remain dissatisfied you may request to log a complaint by emailing us at complaints@gomo.ie, calling 1800 210 342

Advertisement