Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I didnt get paid for my kitchen job

Options
  • 20-05-2023 8:11am
    Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1

okay i took annual leave for 20 days. But when i came back, i worked for 7 days like usual but i didnt get paid because the chef said i didnt make enough hours.

what does that mean?

i worked 7 days, enough with extra hours. Yesterday on my pay day, they said i didnt make hours and need to wait another 20 days for my next pay day.

wtf?? Can anyone explain???

Post edited by Beasty on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭delboythedub

Were you paid holiday pay you were not entitled to be paid for. check it

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,100 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

This has nothing to do with boards.ie. Confirm your email address so you can post properly, then I'll move this to a forum that's related to the topic instead.

Advertisement