Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Husqvarna 105 upgrade/remote control

Options
  • 19-05-2023 10:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 42

Hi all, my Dad has a Husqvarna 105 for his back lawn and is thinking about getting a second one for his front lawn which is much smaller. What I think he really needs is to trade it in for one bigger/better model that will make the 50 meter journey up a flat concrete side path and do both lawns. If he got a better model he would also be able to have remote control via the App which would mean less interventions for him (lifting and relocating). It would mean a more complicated boundary wiring setup with 2 rectangles connected by a long narrow pathway with 2 grooves cut into the concrete. He does have electricity at his front gate so if there was a need for a second docking station at the front it could be easily accommodated. It's hard to get impartial advice from someone who is trying to sell as many automowers as possible so I am hoping that I can crowd source/surface an answer here. Any advice would be appreciated.

Tagged:

Advertisement