Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ACOA Meetings in Dublin other than the Abbey Street one?

Options
  • 18-05-2023 9:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I checked on the adultchildren website and could only find 1 meeting in Dublin, which seems a bit ridiculous - are there any other meetings in the Dublin area and/or web resources for such meetings?

I'm recovering from dysfunctional parenting and found although Al-anon uses similar material, I'm often the only one in the room not dealing with alcoholism, while with ACOA I feel a bit more at home. I also feel I need something in person and closer (I'm in the Tallaght area), ACA/ACOA Zoom meetings aren't really cutting it for me.

Post edited by sid_v_97 on

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,470 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

Mod - Moved to Dublin West as there may be local knowledge here that would help with your query.

Hilda

Advertisement