Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

13 inch or larger tablet reccomendations?

Options
  • 16-05-2023 9:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm looking for a large tablet for sheet music. I have a CHUWI Hi12 for a few years now and I find it very good, but the power button is gone finicky. I often spend a few mins trying to turn it on. I might try opening it up and seeing if something loose, maybe buy a new power button and ribbon from Ali express. I'll also see if anybody knows any reasonably priced tablets though, I don't need anything powerful, just needs to run an app called mobilsheets, which runs fine on the android 5 / Windows 10 tablet I have currently. Can't see many offerings at all. Would like to spend under 300. New power button and ribbon is €16 delivered but might not solve problem, probably worth gamble though!

Other option is install android on a pi and get a portable touchscreen monitor I suppose.

Advertisement