Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling CXP APE rifle

Options
  • 15-05-2023 3:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Looking to sell this gun never used in a airsoft game so practically new was taken apart regularly for cleaning then put back away,

Comes with two last generation epm mags tan and black , and comes with interchangeable tan and black furniture such as hanguard and stock,

Will also be sold with two 7.4 lipo batteries and an 11.1 lipo with a smart charger,

Gun fires at 310-320 fps according to my chronograph

Terms of selling due to work and my current living situation only collection would be available from a nearby area

My asking price is 600 euro with no trades

Collection location between ballymun and coolock dublin

Gun is full metal with the standard ics split gearbox , only plastic on the gun is the polymer stock , mag and pistol grip the usual

Any further questions please leave a comment below

Post edited by Fovet28 on
    Tagged:

Advertisement